Sunday, February 20, 2011

Newbie Swap Finished!

That's right! I've finished making all the swap items for my partner! Instead of the two smalls, one medium that was required, I ended up making four smalls, two mediums and threw in a whole bunch of craft goodies!

I can't post anything just yet as I am waiting for my partner to finish up her items for me and only after we meet up (since we live about twenty minutes apart - sweet! Saving on postage!) and swap packages can I post. Of course, I'll only post after she opens it. I'm excited to see what her reaction will be. I can, however show a little spoiler... what's on the box only! :P


As you can see, she's a huge fan of GIR and Invader Zim. I had no idea what that show was so I watched a few episodes and stalked websites and forums for information. I think she'll like it very much!

I promise to post everything once we swap!



In other news:
I have not been crafting my Hogwarts Crest lately as my recovery has been steady but slow :( I spent this week finishing up a smaller cross stitch piece for my swap partner only. This week will be crazy for me as well as last week's job interview has been rescheduled for this week and my boyfriend has finally convinced me to go take my driver's test. I will hopefully jump back into full swing come Wednesday night.

Let's go!
-Nessa

1 comment:

Lee said...

Whoa! You've got a massive week in store!! {{ Awesome goodluck vibes }} for your interview and driver's test! I was shitting bricks (apologies if this is only an Aussie term for 'being scared') before my test - but it's never as bad as your mind makes it out to be!!

Looking forward to seeing your swap items and the ones you get in return! I think i've been put off swaps as the only things I can make take weeks and weeks to complete lol

Do they have a slow-as-hell or year-long-timeframe-swap?!? -_^!

xox
P.S So excited for the Hogwarts Crest!! I think I have the yarnage to get going on Ravenclaw for the 63rd time!