Sunday, March 20, 2011

Craftster, Swapping and Yarn, Yarn, Yarn.

Sorry I never got a chance to post. I've been working 12 hour days and then pass out as soon as I get back (even skipping dinner a few nights). I love my job. I get to do so many different things and move between four-five companies. It's great fun and the people are fantastic! Since I've been getting up at 6am every morning, my body thinks sleeping in is 8:30am. So I'm wide awake and ready to take on the world (while the rest of my house is sleeping).


Now, for arts and crafts:

Here is the long overdue post about my Newbie Craftster Swap. My partner Karen was an amazing partner. Even though she had a lot of family troubles around the time of the swap, she still made an amazing package!

Her Package to me:

(Top - Bottom: Green Yarn, Slytherin sign, Purple ribbon, Crochet hook roll, Gryfinndor sign, Busk for corsets, candles, Classic horror fabric, Green flower fabric, Green checkered fabric)

For mine, I took pictures before I sent gave them to her. I also sent A LOT of stuff... so here's the slide show...





And finally, I bought a crap-load of acrylic yarn yesterday. It was 6 for $6 to use for my Afghan quilt! With these new colours, I don't need to scrounge so much for the remaining colours! SWEET! Aren't they not Totally Awesome?!





So pretty! I'm going to go roll around in them for a while.

KEEP CRAFTING!
-Nessa

No comments: