Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sailor Venus: Two

So I'm hopefully going to work on my costuming stuff today. This week has been crazy (allergies, doctors appointments and Twilight) makes this costumer a bit overwhelmed. Yesterday I had a doctors appointment to see where my health is at since it's been on the fritz for a long time now. Got a blood test and 14 viles of blood later I was a bit woozy. About two hours after that I got a deep tissue massage and basically passed out as soon as I got home. I'm still tired today and am hopefully going to take it easy. I may just read and nap all day today and have a fresh new start tomorrow.

Anyway, I was wandering around my friend Nicole's costume blog and found a few sites that would help me with my Sailor Senshi costume:
I'm still looking for a good tutorial on the sailor senshi tiaras and trying to find a complete prop/costume list for Sailor Venus and the other senshi as I plan on making everything detatchable so I can switch up the character when I want to.

No comments: